CFR-01 Institutional Resolutions, Calls and DraftsDocuments from 04 April 1973 to 16 September 1999
Content and Structure
- Resolution on the Protection of the Fundamental Rights of Member States’ Citizens when Community Law is Drafted (Jozeau-Marigné Report) [1973 OJ C26/7].
- Resolution on European Union [1975 OJ C179/28].
- Report of the Commission submitted to the European Parliament and the Council: The protection of fundamental rights as Community law is created and developed. [COM (76) 37].
- A study requested by the Commission - Report: The problems of drawing up a catalogue of fundamental rights for the European Communities [Annex to COM (76) 37].
- Joint Declaration by the European Parliament, the Council and the Commission Concerning the Protection of Fundamental Rights and the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms [1977 OJ C103/1].
- Draft Treaty Establishing the European Union (Spinelli Report) [1984 OJ C77/33].
- Resolution adopting the "Declaration of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms" [1989 OJ C120/51].
- Community Charter of the Fundamental Social Rights of Workers (adopted by 11 Members) [ISBN 92-826-0975-5].
- Resolution on Union Citizenship [1991 OJ C183/473].
- Resolution on the Constitution of the European Union [1994 OJ C61/155].
- For a Europe of civic and social rights: Report by the Comité des Sages [ISBN 92-827-7697-2].
- Resolution on the Amsterdam Treaty [1997 OJ C371/99 ].
- Koalitionsvereinbarung zwischen der Sozialdemokratischen Partei Deutschlands und Bündnis 90/Die GRÜNEN [None].
- Speech by the President of the Council of the European Union Joschka Fischer, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs on the Priorities of the German Council Presidency [EP: P4_CRE(1999)01-12(1)].
- Affirming fundamental rights in the European Union: time to act (Simitis Report) [ISBN 92-828-6605-X].
- Resolution on the Establishment of the Charter of Fundamental Rights [2000 OJ C54/93].
Conditions of Access and Use