Interview with Zourek, HeinzFrom the The European Commission 1986-2000. Memories of an institution Collection
Recorded in 29 June 2017 Vienna
Interview by Laurent Warlouzet in English
During the interview, Mr Zourek elaborated on the following themes:
- the EFTA;
- the European Economic Area;
- the enlargement to Austria;
- the completion of the internal market;
- the acquis communautaire;
- the implementation of the Single Act programme (the mutual recognition of diplomas, public procurement, copyrights, etc.);
- the Lisbon strategy;
- commissioners Cockfield, Monti and Bolkestein;
- Director-General John Mogg.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information
(sound, images, etc.), this permission cancels the general permission mentioned elsewhere and indicates any restrictions on use.