Interview with Sobieski, ThérèseFrom the The European Commission 1986-2000. Memories of an institution Collection
Recorded in 21 October 2016 Brussels
Interview by Ivan Obadić in English
Topics discussed with Ms Sobieski included:
- Educational background;
- Circumstances of appointment; career and status;
- European commitment;
- Function and work in the European Commission;
- Internal history of the Commission;
- Key personalities (commissioners and European civil servants);
- European Commission involvement in the Western Balkan and reconstruction of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Obnova Program;
- EU Task Force Kosovo;
- CARDS program;
- Stabilisation and Association Process for countries of Southern Europe.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information
(sound, images, etc.), this permission cancels the general permission mentioned elsewhere and indicates any restrictions on use.