Interview with Chevallard, GiancarloFrom the The European Commission 1986-2000. Memories of an institution Collection
Recorded in 11 February 2017 Turin
Interview by Federico Romero in English
In this interview, Mr Chevallard discussed the following issues:
- the delegation in Washington;
- the relations with the United States;
- CFSP, the operation in ex-Yugoslavia and the cooperation with ECHO, new
- DG I: Günter Burghardt, relations with the commissioners, atmosphere and
- the collaboration with NATO.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information
(sound, images, etc.), this permission cancels the general permission mentioned elsewhere and indicates any restrictions on use.