Interview with Zepter, BernhardFrom the The European Commission 1986-2000. Memories of an institution Collection
Recorded in 26 April 2017 Brussels
Interview by Birte Wassenberg in English
During this interview, Mr Zepter discussed the following topics:
- his educational background and his career of German diplomat;
- member of Cabinet of State Minister for European affairs;
- Second Secretary at the German Embassy in Senegal;
- First Secretary at the German Permanent Mission to NATO;
- German representative at the Secretariat of the European Political Cooperation, dealing with the revitalisation of the Western European Union;
- Counsellor for foreign and security affairs of the SPD Parliamentary Group in the Bundestag;
- Deputy Head of the German Delegation to the GATT negotiations (Uruguay Round).
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information
(sound, images, etc.), this permission cancels the general permission mentioned elsewhere and indicates any restrictions on use.