Interview with Mirel, PierreFrom the The European Commission 1986-2000. Memories of an institution Collection
Recorded in 21 October 2016 Brussels
Interview by Ivan Obadić in English
- Educational background;
- Circumstances of appointment;
- Career and status;
- European commitment;
- Career path after the Commission;
- Function and work in the European Commission;
- Key personalities (Commissioners and European civil servants);
- European Commission and the newly industrialized countries in the 1980s;
- Assistance to Central Eastern Europe after 1990;
- Phare program;
- Eastern enlargement.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information
(sound, images, etc.), this permission cancels the general permission mentioned elsewhere and indicates any restrictions on use.