Interview with Keery, NevilleFrom the The European Commission 1986-2000. Memories of an institution Collection
Recorded in 09 March 2016 Dublin
Interview by Stefanie Pukallus in English
Neville Keery talked mainly about:
- Spokesman’s Service under Delors;
- The production of the 1989 film on the Spokesman’s Service;
- Delors and the importance of the press;
- Santer and the Spokesman’s Service;
- DG X 1991-94;
- The ‘informatisation’ of EU institutional libraries;
- European citizenship.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information
(sound, images, etc.), this permission cancels the general permission mentioned elsewhere and indicates any restrictions on use.